Member testimonials - Cherie Teng, CTM


Cherie Teng, second from left 

When did you join Toastmasters?
7 Jan 1997


Why did you join Toastmasters? 
I joined Toastmasters because I would like to improve my communication and leadership skill.

Since joining Toastmasters, how have you grown as a communicator and leader?
YES.  Since I joined Toastmasters and I became confident making speeches in front of a strangers.  

What do you like best about ITC Bintang Toastmasters Club?
I like most is the fellowship of the club with members.

What has been the highlight of your toastmaster journey?
Enjoy the journey while participating in speech contests.

What do you tell your friends and family about Toastmasters?
Tell them toastmasters can changed their life from a timid person to a confident speaker.

Comments