Member testimonials - Chen Gaolan, CC


Chen Gaolan, third from left. Having won the club and Area P4 speech evaluation contest, she will represent P4 in the Division Level contest

When did you join Toastmasters?
Dec 2011


Why did you join Toastmasters? 
I was a memeber of Toastmaster before and I had a very good time with my previous toastmaster club before that. That is why when I moved to KL, I wanted to continue my toastmaster journey.

Since joining Toastmasters, how have you grown as a communicator and leader?
Each time when I deliver my speech, toastmasters were willing to share with me their feedback about my speech. That's how I improve.  

What do you like best about ITC Bintang Toastmasters Club?
What I like most is the members here. I feel welcome and warm when I am with them.

What has been the highlight of your toastmaster journey?
Each time when my speech was appreciated and understood by my club members and audience,I felt a sense of achievement in my communication skills.

What do you tell your friends and family about Toastmasters?
Toastmaster is a group where people with the same interests will get together to learn and help each other. People in the club and kind and warm hearted.

Comments